The Baby Cloud
The Baby Cloud created a space just for you and your baby to enjoy from the day your little bundle arrives, or whenever you feel ready to join us, right through to their first steps!
The baby programme's have been loving crafted to encompass bonding, immersive multi-sensory experiences, massage and yoga. Every class brings new parents together to form friendships and has been built to hold your hand through the first year of your parenting journey.
With every term, for every programme, we host a friendly, warm social space, a hot drink, a slice of cake & access to exclusive offers via the Baby Cloud and Cyclopark
Classes launch later in 2021... for now join one of our waiting lists to get VIP notification for our new term launch!
Get VIP notifications email!
Finding the right space for you...
New Baby @ The Baby Cloud - Birth to 4 months — 5 week term on Tuesday Afternoon
This carefully designed programme is for Newborn babies sharing massage, soothing techniques, sensory play ideas and holds a space to bring new parents together plus lots more....
- Space & classes designed especially for the 4th Trimester.
- Classes are centered around learning a gorgeous Baby Massage routine
- Researched techniques on soothing many common baby worries e.g. colic, teething etc
- Baby’s natural reflexes & abilities
- Baby’s feet and how they are connected to their bodies and brains
- Baby Play ideas from birth to first 4 months
- Baby Meditation with soft lights & projections
- A taste of sensory play or Yoga in our last session
- EXCLUSIVE - Personalised kit bag, oil, blanket & book included
• VIP Early Access to ordering our VIP Starter Sensory Kit
• Group bonding time, suggested group meet ups post class and a free coffee and cake on us!
• Access to exclusive new parent offers via the Baby Cloud
Sensory Academy a The Baby Cloud —10 weeks to walking — 6 week term - All Day Monday
This programme lovingly shares a combination of immersive sensory adventures, baby yoga and immersive light and visual experiences.
We just can’t put in to words the gorgeous sights, sounds, touch, taste & smells your baby will experience, but here are a few of the opportunities the Academy Baby course offers:
Bubbles, parachutes, immersive projections, light shows, baby yoga, creative visual shows in class & to use at home, simple baby signing, baby reflexology, baby meditations, music & music making (aka brain food for babies), scents, baby workouts (inc tummy time) textures, baby discos, social activities (if restrictions allow).... Plus the research to support each activity.
Joining the Sensory Academy gives you:
- Access to your very own, AMAZING value VIP sensory kit, play ideas & developmental info to continue learning at home.
- A year long programme that you can join when you & baby are ready.
- Creative & different sessions, themes, lessons & experiences every week.
Opportunities to repeat, master & progress with babies learning.
At Baby Cloud we live for the moments where we can help you make the most out of this precious year with your baby.
Tough Start? We hear you, and can help you work though this. We have all been there.
Want some Mumma mates? We've got plenty to share, and love to bring new groups
“An amazing private, bespoke, immaculately clean & padded space that we both adore” Here we share beautiful colours, sights and uplifting sounds"
".....and on the so me day The Baby Cloud can be transformed in to a relaxation space sharing projections, glittering fairy lights & a calming environment with scents and soothing sounds"
“Sarah is so knowledgeable and the guidance she shared saw us through our first weeks”
“I loved to watch my baby’s face light up watching the beautiful visual activities, so precious”
"Thank you for the last 4 weeks, we have ABOSULTELY LOVED IT!"
"The attention to details and personal touches make this an extra special class"
"I loved hearing from other parents experiences which this class makes time for"
"Another wonderful session Sarah, I love how calm all the babies were after the massage, and how supportive everyone is of each baby's individual needs"
"Olivia LOVES seeing the parachute and lights"
"George was mesmerised by the Sensory projections on the big wall!"
"George loves the yoga dancing, and the super baby pose, tricky but we were both laughing 🙂"
"George loves the tummy & back massage, he absolutely loved looking at the sensory lights and getting a relaxing massage at the same time. Baby Bliss!
"Love the balloons, bubbles and music at the end of todays session. George fell asleep right at the end!"
"Loved learning about my babys digestion and general energy levels"
"George loved the environment as soon as I laid him down he was smiling"
To Book, please CLICK HERE.