Come and visit our newest addition to the Park!
Perfect for teaching your kids the importance of road safety, in a fun and safe environment.
Suitable for ages 8 and under to enjoy.
Please be aware we do not take bookings for the Park, so feel free to turn up and pay on the day.
What is allowed in CycloLand?
- Balance Bikes
- Small frog bikes
- Bikes for ages 8 and under
* Helmets are required at all times *
The Cyclopark Charity Trust would like to kindly thank the Rees Jeffreys Road Fund for their donation towards the successful addition to the current play park infrastructure found at Cyclopark.
The Rees Jeffreys Road Fund exists to provide financial support in the form of grants and bursaries for:
- Courses leading to qualifications related to traffic engineering and transport planning.
- Research projects relevant to one or more of the Fund’s objectives.
- Programmes or schemes to improve the highway network and the roadside environment.
With the aim of promoting and securing better and safer roads in terms of design, engineering and aesthetics including enhancements of the experience of road users.
For more information on road safety and additional educational tools, please view the links below:
CycloLand Phase 2
We are pleased to announce that Phase 2 of CycloLand is now OPEN!