Family Fun Day Sunday 24th September
24th September - 9.00am - 4.00pm
Family Ticket Just £10.00
Cyclopark is presenting its popular family fun day, back for a winter edition!!
Bring your favourite bike along and ride on our super smooth road circuit or test yourself on
the mountain bike trails. If not, there will be a limited selection of bikes available to hire from Quench Cycles, the privately owned cycle specialists onsite.
The skate park will be open too! Under 8s will have use of the skate park from 9am until 11am and then the skate park will be open to the other ages. We’ll have specialist coaches on hand to take you through the moves on our BMX circuit and there will be cycling skills sessions available for younger riders. These will be on a first come first served basis however.
This family day event ticket will give you full access to the whole of the venue, with many more activities lined up to keep your children occupied for the full day!!
One of the many activities that will be offered on the day for free is Evolve Skateboards, they will be brinigng their battery powered skateboards as a demonstration. These are Australian products, soon to be the next gadget craze in the UK. All products so far have sold out as soon as they have entered the UK, but for one day only you are going to be lucky enough to see them up close and personal.
Tickets availble from reception or at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyclopark-family-open-day-tickets-37599546255?aff=eac2
Set in over 100 acres of parkland and within easy access of to the A2 and M25, Cyclopark offers families the perfect day.
- Safe traffic free road circuit and 6km of mountain biking tracks. See What’s on for today’s opening times.
- Huge 3000 square foot play park with lots of playground equipment to keep the younger visitors happy.
- Strider Zone – Hire the latest strider bikes and explore the children’s play park and sensory garden.
- Visit The Cyclopark Cafe; here you can enjoy fresh speciality tea & coffee, home baked goods and some welcome down time with your family and friends. .
- Shorne Country Park is only a 20 minute bikeride from Cyclopark, why not combine a visit to the park as part of your day out.
- Children’s Holiday Activity’s – An action packed programme of events each and every day during the holidays, see what’s happening this October Half Term programme here.
Access for all…..please call in advance if you have any specific requests, or ask about our access for all information sheet …..our staff are always happy to help.
Plan your day out now !