BMX Nationals Event & Camping
Cyclopark are pleased to announce the 2018 National BMX Series. You can now book your Camping pitch should you be wishing to stay at Cyclopark during the Kent Round of the National BMX Series from Friday 25th – Sunday 27th May 2018 for 2 nights.
Information on booking Caravan and Camping, Friday night practice and the use of the Skatepark is listed below. Please ensure you read all of the information prior to booking. Cyclopark operates a Helmet only policy including the use of the Skatepark.
Camping and Caravanning
The cost of Camping / Caravans for the weekend is £40.00 (Tickets cannot be purchased on arrival)
Those wishing to camp over the weekend, the campsite will be open from 12pm. We know there will be some of you looking to get down early and we will try our best to get you in as quickly as possible to avoid large queues in the car park. Please be considerate of others using the car park and facility when waiting to camp however.
Cyclopark will be allowing camping and caravanning during this weekend but you may need to consider the following before booking.
- The Tarmac Circuit will be used to accommodate the caravans. We need to ensure that the surface of the Circuit is kept clean from any spillage such as diesel or petrol. This includes spillage form cars, motorhomes or any motorised vehicle. Any vehicle that does is found to be spilling fluids on the track will be removed from site.
- There are no washing up facilities at Cyclopark but there will be facilities for waste water disposal
- There are adequate shower facilities and disabled facilities at Cyclopark.
- There will be no access from the site between 11.00pm and 7.00am.
- The water provision at the park is a 5-10 min walk from some pitches.
- Please note that all Caravans will require the use of blocks so that the track is not damaged by caravan legs.
- Dogs are not permitted on site.
- Smoking is not permitted on site.
- Fires or Barbecues are not permitted on site.
- All other facilities such as the Mountain Bike Trails, Skate Park or Play Park will be available to our guests. These facilities will be charged separately during the event. Cyclopark rules will apply to the use of these additional facilities.
- Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for further details.
To book your place please click on the link below to accept the Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
Friday Evening Practice
Tickets for Friday evening practice and access to the skate park can also be purchased via the link below. (Tickets can also be purchased on the day from reception)
Friday Practice times are as follows –
12 and under 4pm -5pm
13 and over 5pm – 6pm
Elite 6pm – 6.40pm
Open gate 6.45 – 8.00pm this will be controlled in age groups through the pens. All riders are permitted to ride that have purchased a band for an age restricted session (free of charge). Any rider without a band will be charged £6.00
All riders booking for Friday practice online must bring their receipt of payment and they will receive a coloured wrist band according to session. Any rider presenting at the pens without a wristband or the wrong colour wristband will not be permitted to ride. Purchase will also available on evening (not advertised)
Tickets can also be purchased for access to the Skatepark (Tickets can also be purchased on the day from reception)
All those that have purchased a Skatepark pass will need to bring receipt of payment to be exchanged for a wrist band. Anyone not wearing a band will not be permitted to the Skatepark.
Prices for Skatepark are as follows –
Weekend Pass – £10.00
Day Pass - £7.00
Book now at https://www.365tickets.co.uk/cyclopark?source=preview365nfndd4f4c#cyclopark-national-bmx-series-2018-rounds-5-6-caravan
If you require any further information on the above please call Cyclopark on 01474 831400 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited spaces available...
Wednesday 23rd May
Bookable now through Reception: 01474 831 400
*Please be aware all spaces must be pre-booked, spaces cannot be guarantee for riders who turn up on the day without registering in advance.